Pages

Monthly Challange

Monthly Challenge is
Here

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Week 3 WINNER and TOP 3

I am happy to announce the winner of our 3rd challenge is

number 6 Sammibug
congratulations, please contact Kelly kmsmith@sky.com
 to claim your prize

and onto the top 3

number 9 Catherine
number 10 goldie
number 7 TRACEY

well done to the top 3, please take your badge from the blog.

Thankyou for all your entries, they are all great in their own way and all the DT love looking at them all



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Congratulations to Sammibug on winning this challenge and thankyou for choosing my card to be in the top three - I am really thrilled. Unfortunately my crafting has been severely curtailed this week as I have fractured my wrist but hope to join your challenges agains soon as I am able.

Catherine x