Pages

Monthly Challange

Monthly Challenge is
Here

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Week 30 Winner and Top 3

Week 30 Winner and Top 3
Thank you to our wonderful sponsor for this week



Challenge 30 prize winner is  Sue W. (No.5). Congratulations .
Please email Kelly at kmsmith@sky.com with Week 30 in the subject line to claim your prize
This weeks Top 3 honours go to:

Pinky (No.1)
Judy (No.2)
Kbrandy (No.4)

Ladies please take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to display proudly on your blogs.
Be sure to check out the current challenge going on at Just Inspirational Challenges.
Thank you everyone for joining in.

5 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your top three! I am thrilled to bits! Judy x

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Congrats Judy :)

kbrandy4 said...

Wow!! Thank you Ladies for choosing me as one of the Top 3!!
Hugs Hazel xx

pinky said...

Thanks so much:)

sue w. said...

OMG I've only just seen that my card has won Ladies, I'm jumping round the living room, Thank you so much I'm so thrilled. Congrats to the top three ladies too.
(hopeless at checking cos I don't usually win, that'll teach me!)
Hugs Sue W.